• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe Premiere support exporting videos that are web optimized?

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clarification of what I mean:

If you are encoding for the web and using the MP4 file format, you’ll want to turn on “Web Optimised” checkbox. This places the MP4 container header at the start of the file, optimizing it for streaming across the web.

This is often referred to as MP4 “Fast Start”.

I am using another video editor softwqare then taking that file and running it through handbrake to web-optimize it. I am looking for a 1 program solution.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

according to this thread,atom header is always placed first so "web optimized" is always enabled.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-media-encoder-discussions/mp4-faststart-moov-atom-placement/td-p/10311138

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

according to this thread,atom header is always placed first so "web optimized" is always enabled.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-media-encoder-discussions/mp4-faststart-moov-atom-placement/td-...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That may be the case ("web optimized" is always on), however, when I export an .mp4 I always have to run my video through Handbrake, making sure "web optimized" is selected, and my file size is significantly reduced, without fail.  For example, a recent 1 Gb mp4 video was reduced to less than 200 Mb.

It would be very helpful if Premier Pro could do the same thing.  It's annoying going to a 2nd application to achieve these results, but I won't stop until Premier Pro can do the same thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines