• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double-click opens Program Monitor, not Source Monitor

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of this current video project, when I double click any kind of video clip or sequence, instead of opening in the Source Monitor like it used to, it immediately opens in the timeline and Program Monitor. I just updated to the newest version of premiere and am still having the same issue.

Two notes:

- Photos and audio files open in the source monitor just fine. It's just videos and sequences that won't open.
- Dragging a video/sequence into the source monitor manually, or using the Shift + O keyboard command, both work.

Anyone know how I can resolve this issue?
-Mandy

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having this issue too since updating Premiere Pro. Why have they added play buttons to the footage? I am double-clicking the footage and it does not load in the source monitor. It is so time-consuming  Did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post a screenshot of these so called play buttons

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines