• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downgrade from PP 2022 to PP 2021. URGENT!

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help. Just installed PP 2022 (and forgot to uncheck remove older version. Colors are way off in PP 2022!!

Now I want to go back to PP 2021 but I cannot find it. I can only go back to 15.4.1 (see picture). Can anyone help pleaee. Thanks

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Solved! Thanks to Baffy19 

By color, the developers have implemented a new function for interpreting the footage into the desired color space. Try this:

Augurk_0-1635497907895.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved! Thanks to Baffy19 

By color, the developers have implemented a new function for interpreting the footage into the desired color space. Try this:

Augurk_0-1635497907895.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a great feature that should have appeared since the launch of Premier Pro. Thank you for implementing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Augurk, I know you got your issue solved. But just FYI, version 15.4.1 was the final version of PR 2021.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Stan. Good to know for next time that the previous version is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep in mind that only the most recent 2 versions are available. When PR 2021 was the most recent version, you could install it and PR 2020. As soon as 2022 appeared in the Cloud desktop, only PR 2022 and PR 2021 were available. If  you had PR 2020 installed and forgot to uncheck "uninstall previoius versions," you could NOT reinstall PR 2020.

I would reinstall PR 2021 now just to have it....

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse me, was this explained to users earlier? I personally didn't know until this moment how to roll back to the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

> ...was this explained to users earlier?

A source of angst for many users. Over several years, the Adobe policy allowing installation of many earlier versions became more and more restricted. And yes, this information has been available and often discussed in the forums since. But many of us don't realize its effect until we run up against a problem.

This is the current page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

and:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines