• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded Transitions (Media Replacement)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find when I download transitions now, they all come with media replacement - which you upload through your computer. The file will be in it's raw form and any other effects I've applied (Scale, size, etc.) is no longer applicable. Is there another way to have more control? I know there are control settings within the 'Animation Control' settings of the transition itself, but that's all you're controlling, is the animation - not the clip. 

Am I just using these incorrectly?

TOPICS
Editing , How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to clarify, these transitions I've downloaded are from Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Free mogrt come with limited control.

Media replacement and that is it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even the Premium one's. There's little to nothing I can do with them. I wasn't sure if I'm just using them incorrectly. The older transitions, you just copy and paste the transition onto the timeline above the intercepting clips 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's a mogrt, you can open it in After Effects and modify it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't necessarily want to edit the template. Sometimes one of the clips need scaling or other variables applied to it, but you cannot apply them (or I don't know how) when using the media replacement

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can add the ability to change the scale or other variables in After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines