• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dragging around video in player with "Hand" does not seem to work

Engaged ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a MBPro 16 M2 and I thought I knew how to pan my video around after I changed the "fit" to something else like 150% here.  Now, when I click on the "hand" icon, then hold the mouse down over my video, it does not move. Did that change or am I remembering wrong?

peterkellner1_0-1683901196524.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

No, you are correct, Peter. The Hand tool should allow you to behave in the manner you suggested. I tried it myself on my own MacBook Pro on Ventura. and had no issue. Can you restart Premiere Pro or try a new project to see if the issue persists? Hope to help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, you are correct, Peter. The Hand tool should allow you to behave in the manner you suggested. I tried it myself on my own MacBook Pro on Ventura. and had no issue. Can you restart Premiere Pro or try a new project to see if the issue persists? Hope to help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Kevin, that did solve it. I thought I was forgetting more stuff than usual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cool!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines