Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dragging not working.

Explorer ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a new one for me:

I can't drag anything in Premiere. Very odd. I can drag clips to the timeline fine. On the timeline I can drag the clips around. But if I go to scale in effects control, I can't drag the size. I made some keyframes on the audio volume, and I can't drag the keyframes up or down to increase/decrease volume. 

Any suggestions on this? Clearly it's not the hardware, the dragging works fine with clips.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Freeze or hang , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also I can't scrub any timeline. I did consolodate the windows, changed the layout, opened a new project and imported this one into it. It doesn't seem to be working on any project file though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alright well, no solution but I did re-install and it's fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

15.2 and previous versions have an issue with nested audio, which causes strange behavior: delete from timeline or disable Show Audio Waveform.

Fixed in 15.4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Weird. I don't have anything nested and it's happening in the effects panel as well as new projects. It's also update to date. I tried disabling waveform and that didn't work.

Thanks for the info though, perhaps it's part of the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I tried it but the problem persists. That is a good trick though for a lot of other issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines