• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Draging GOPRO footage to time line

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several clips on my GOPRO . I draged one clip to the time line and both Video and audio show on the time line. The next clip (with the same properties as the previous clip) But this clip when I try to place it next to the other, ONLY audio shows on the time line? BUT in the source window both video and audio will play? See sample attached.

Thanks for your help

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very simple issue, and maddening until you understand it. Look to the very far left of your timeline panel.

Note ... there is a blue block in A1, but in V1 there isn't?

That is Source target tracking controls. How those are set tells PrPro where to drop media added from the Source panel. And right now, you're telling it to only add audio tracks, as no video track is selected.

So click on the gray block for V1, it will turn blue, and now video will come from the Source panel for insert and overwrite key-shorts or by click/drag operations.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

As our experts said, it could be Source Patching. You can also refer to this video: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/faq-why-does-audio-or-video-not-go-to-the-tr...

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AnnBens_0-1630596068236.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all for your help the issue was resolved I was able to edit the video, once again thank you very much for your input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines