Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drawing Sketch notes in Premiere

Contributor ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I am wondering, is there some possibility to quick draw in Premiere? Let's say I am having video call with client and showing raw cut via Premiere and I need to make some skech note straight into timeline, like make drawing layer and draw. I know I can make notes in dropbox or frame.io but frame.io is overkill for me. 

Thanks for ideas. 

TOPICS
Editing , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes.

If you are using the current versions of Premiere Pro or After Effects, FrameIO is built in.  That is, there's a FrameIO tab found under Window > Review with FrameIO.  There is also a new Workscpace called Review.

Learn how to use Frame.io with Premiere Pro and After Effects (adobe.com)

Use the same Adobe ID that you've used to log into Adobe Creative cloud to use the FrameIO plan that's included with your Creative Cloud subscription or log into your own plan.  The FrameIO Creative Cloud plan is more than the free plan, but less than the Pro plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines