• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drone footage problems everytime

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when i play my footage on my desktop player everything runs great perfectly smooth. and then once i put it in adobe its flickers and rolls. kinda look like there blocks rolling down the footage from the top to bottom. And it only does this when i play it in premiere. And it only ever happens with my drone footage nothing else. I have spent hours on end looking at solutions on ebay and nothing is working. please help

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Formats , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you tube not ebay hahah 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the free MediaInfo and post a screenshot of the properties of your media in tree view:
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo

Many users are having issues with VFR. If the file is variable frame rate, use Handbrake to convert to constant frame rate:
https://handbrake.fr/downloads.php
Here is a tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Transcode your drove footage to Apple ProRes422 LT either before you import it into Premiere Pro with Adobe Media Encoder or via the Ingest Option in the Project Settings.

Then create Sequences from the ProRes clips so that you have Sequence settings to match.

Yes, the files will be large (about 700MB per minute), but that's why they're good for editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you provide small sample of your drone footage, so we try to reproduce the issue?  Or at the least show us screen capture of how that "flicker and roll" looks like, along with file properties (preferably in the form of MediaInfo text report) .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines