• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dual Monitor flashing when editing

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've recently set up a second monitor to display picture in full screen...

dual monitor.jpg

It was playing back clips perfectly with no issues. The problem however occurs when editing clips.

Whenever I Expand clips or shorten them by simply dragging them out both monitors start freaking out by black screening/flashing on and off until I let go of the clips.

There's no issue when moving clips around but the second I go to shorten a video clip or extend an adjustment layer it goes crazy. I've tried to find a fix but have had no luck and am hoping someone here knows the answer.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly give us full sysem details, and also about your media, Philip. Please also make sure none of your panels are overlapping.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600X six core

GPU: Radeon RX 580 Series
RAM: 2x Corsair 8GB 3200mhz

2TB hardrive

Regarding my media: I'm working with simple H.264 mp4 files in a 25fps sequence with some clips being in 15fps. Project is 2.5mins long with not much sfx or complicated editing. Everything runs smoothly apart from these flashes with two monitors. I haven't updated my Premiere Pro to the latest version yet as last time I did that my entire project corrupted, so I'm waiting until this project is finished to update. I don't see how being in an older version could be the issue but I could be wrong.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem from years but I couldn't solve it.

Did you find a solution? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines