Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit animated AE titels inside Premiere Pro

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help (im a noon).

I made a Jon Olsson like animated titel using a Youtube tutorial video and it went great, rendered it with RGB and Alpha as a AVI file and managed to import it into Premiere and it works fine there. My problem now is that I want to re-use the titel many times in the same video but edit the text that animates and when I click the titel file I for some reason get all the other parameters like position, speed etc etc In Effect control panel, but no line where i can edit and change the text in the AE animated titel.

What am I doing wrong?

I tried to get it to pop up in the Essential Graphics panel but cant seem to make it work?!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe just try swiping over the title with the type tool and change it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't render it out from AE.

Create a Mogert in AE and choose which parameters can be changed in Premiere Pro.

https://helpx.adobe.com/after-effects/using/creating-motion-graphics-templates.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't change anything which is burnt into an exported file such as your .avi.

You need to create a MOGRT.

Help is here: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/after-effects/using/creating-motion-graphics-templates.html 

You basically need to add the controls you want to be able to change in Premiere to the Essential Graphics panel in After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jarle Leirpoll wrote a great ebook on this exact process, that Adobe bought out and provides free. The link for the free pdf download is on this Adobe blog page ...

Jarle’s Making Mogrt’s ebook on Adobe blog

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines