• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit Clip in Adobe Audition not working 2020

Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I typically Control Click on my music bed track, choose Edit Clip in Adobe Audition and it opens the clip in Audition for me to make adjustments.  This no longer functions in 2020 - it opens Audition but doesn't bring the clip into the software.  Please help - I know about the work arounds, but that workflow is simply broken, but very useful.  Thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Audition had an update today...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been issue since I started using Premiere CC.

It seems totally impossible to Adobe to fix this. I wonder if they are happy with this: Edit clip in Audition does not edit clip with Audition, fine!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.. and YES I'm up to date. It seems like any patches have not resolved this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Late to the party here but I'm having the same issue - Edit in Adobe Audition greyed out. Have tried a few things to no avail. Have scoured the internet. Would be helpful to have a solution please, Adobe.
MacOS 10.15.7; Premiere 15.4.1; Audition 14.4.0.38; Enterprise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To all You guys at this topic: I have noticed that if You are able to make a command "Edit clip in Audition", but the clip will not be imported, the exported clip is actually there in the same folder where the original clips are - with the name like "DE0I9915 Audio Extracted.wav" - Audition just will not import it.

But Tim: what Tim says that the commad is greyed out..that is weird, but I noticed that Tim´s Premiere and Audition are of different builds; is there an update of Audition to build 15?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM LEASE SOME ONE HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved it! Switched to Davinci Resolve and will never go back! Even the free version (is complete!) is so much better, faster and nicer to work with than this Adobe obsolete creature. Bye Bye Premiere!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines