• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

edit clip issue

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my 16+ yease of editing video in Premiere, I pride myself on never finding a problem in a clip I could not fix, until now that is. Funny thing is, I have shot at this location before without any trouble. As you can see from the attached capture from the video, the studio has a plexeglass background which is back lit. The darker blue line around the talent's head was not visible in the small screen on the camera and therefore went unnoticed. I have tried everything I can think to fix this, outside of rotoscoping the whole thing and replacing the background without any noticable result. I can not reshoot this piece and am SOL getting paid for it if I donot resolve this. Any suggestions?  

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image has a lot of noise. Lumetri HSL secondary wont even cut it.

I think rotoscoping is your best bet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm with Ann.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines