• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editable Lower Thirds

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, really hoping someone can help with this!

I have a lower third/caption animation that I really like but I need to create the same for a number of people. Duplicating the sequence and editing from there edits the initial sequence, so doesn't do what I need it to. Is there a quick way of doing this, please?

Any more information you need me to give in order to help, please let me know and I will do the best I can!

Any help massively appreciated.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That would probably be better done by opening that lower third in AfterEffects, then modding anything as needed, then saving as a new mogrt.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can select everything that makes up the animation you like in the timeline, then right-click and select "Make Subsequence" then you will have that animation in a sequence on its own in the Project panel that you can use over and over to drag in to all other sequences that you create where you need that animation. If you want it editable, you will have to duplicate the subsequence and edit each one if you need changes in each item.  An easier way is to use a MOGRT from the Essential Graphics Panel, which are mostly editable and created in After Effects.

Hope that helps!
mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines