Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing clips as nested sequences for synch sound - audio mapping issue

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a long form documentary project that I am working on. I used pluraleys to synch audio and video. I then created nested sequences for each clip with the synched sound and video. I nested each clip with two mono lav and boom tracks and I am now editing with these nested sequences as my new clips. 

The issue I am having with the nested clips is I cannot edit with separtated audio tracks. The audio displays as one track. I have tried modifying the audio channels to two mono tracks but it is still only showing one of the audio tracks for both channels. I also did a test run of un-nesting these edited nested clips to see what would happen and it only un-nests one of the audio channels and does not show both of my tracks. This is will be a huge problem down the line when I am prepping my sequence for an audio mixer. How can I fix this? Without redoing everything, which is not an option at this point.

Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 1.07.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-13 at 1.08.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-13 at 1.08.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-13 at 1.08.25 PM.png

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?