Editing TV recordings - audio way off

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 for the longest time, and have been recently using the latest trial of Premiere Pro to see if it can help with the issue i have been having. Both versions of the program seem to have the same issue, where after i fully edit the recordings and tremove the commercials, playing the video after encoding has the audio being way off. I have been reading through the forums about others having similar issues, but none of them spoke about trying the same in different verisons of Premiere.

Some specs on what i'm using if needed:

Dell Precision 5810, Intel E5-1660 V3 3GHz, 64GB Ram, 2.5TB total flash storage space, Nvidia GTX 1070, recording with NextPVR with an antenna through HDHomeRun, Windows 10 Pro x64

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot clip in MediaInfo in treeview here on forum.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What hardware was used to transfer the TV recording? A cheap USB capture device can have problems like you described. A Firewire based DV converter is a much better option considering the DV-25 codec is an industry standard and can be used in just about an NLE from iMovie, Edius to Premiere Pro. The video link below is not a solution to your problem but it might be worth watching. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines