• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effects acting strange

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many errors when certain effects are added, such as if the scale of the clip is below 51 it shrinks drastically, alpha glow making the mask feather massive, and the wave warp stays the same height no matter what I change. Overall there are many bugs in the sequence, and I'm wondering if there's anything I can do to fix it.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help, but it's still acting weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the issue. Which version of Premiere Pro are you using? Do you see this issue on a specific project?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

V22.5. The issue seems very random, sometimes fixed by me cutting the effect and pasting it back. It affects all of my projects, but again there's a chance it doesn't happen at all. However t is mostly common when opening up the project, and the scales of some clips are wonky, making me have to reset them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can force the order that Pr renders effects by nesting sequences. For example, if you need to scale a masked clip, nest the clip and its mask in a sequence, then scale the nested sequence. That workflow may help you work out some of the problems you're describing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines