• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effects and Transitions

Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Premiere and After Effects (Creative Cloud), and when building a video in Premiere I find limited transitions and effects. When I worked in Premiere CS6 at my other job, all of my After Effects transitions and effects were available, but I don't have them all in Premiere 2021. How do I get the effects to work in Premiere? I'm sure it's simple, but I am still learning... 

TIA

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Transitions have been reduced over time.

If you are on a Mac, you will have even less than on a Windows machine.

You cannot transfer transition from cs6 over to cc. CC is totally different from cs6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I realize they are diffent, but I didn't ask how to transfer transitions from CS6 to CC. I asked how to get more transitions and effects in my current version, like I have in CS6. Since I'm now paying for the full subscription for all current software, I'd like to be able to use those AE plug-ins while using Premiere2021. CS6 had access to my AE plug-ins, the current version doesn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most plugins need updating in order to show up in CC.

Which plugins are you referring to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the full subscription, and installed Premiere and After Effects. But I have noticed, for instance, that many of the transitions I was used to seeing in CS6 are not available in Premiere. Many of those transitions are in After Effects, but I don't have any of those AE transitions availabel in Premiere. I'm trying to find out how, or if, I can load those AE transitions into Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The transitions shown in your screenshot are not Ae transitions. They are native Pr transitions which have been removed over time.

If you want to use transitions from Ae, send clips over by Dynamic Link (Replace with Ae composition) add effect and send it back to Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A lot of third party transitions and effects are available.

I use version 3 of this:

https://www.prodad.com/Video-Effects-Transitions/VitaScene-V4-PRO-84125,l-us.html

They also have other products:

https://www.prodad.com/Plug-in-solutions-tailor-made/Adobe-29803,l-us.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks... since I just spent $$ on the subscription, I'm not quite ready to spend another $600 on third party transitions and effects... I'd like to be able to get full use of those that are included with the Adobe products I just purchased. Basically, none of the After Effects transitions are showing up in Premiere Pro... but when I was on CS6, they were.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines