• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effects Control not showing up

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I recently started using Adobe Premier and I was watching some editing tutorials. In one of them I saw this guy use "Effect Control" panel which for some reason isn't showing up in mine software. I tried going to "windows" but it isn't there as well. I even tried the short cut but nothing happened. Please help me. image.png
TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning. I am not sure if this is your solution. But I just compared my Window menu to yours and mine has a few more options. I suspect that we're not looking at the same app. I am wondering if you are using Premiere Elements instead of Premiere Pro? I have never used Elements, so I don't know if it has an Effect Controls panel or not. But, it is a different app than Premiere Pro. If this is what happened, then you watched a Pro tutorial but you're trying to use Elements. Also, this is the Pro forum. If you go back a page to the list of forums, you can find the one for Elements. 🙂 Hope this helps!

I could be totally wrong here. If you are using Premiere Pro, then it is truly odd to see that your Windows menu has no option for Effect Controls. That should not happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering if you are using Premiere Elements instead of Premiere Pro?

By @jampff

It can't be Premiere Elements. Premiere Elements doesn't have Essential Graphics as well as some of the others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's exactly my concern. I'm using Premier Pro 2022. Yet still I can't find such panels. I even compared that same menu to the ones on youtube and you're absolutely right. It's missing more than a few options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the preferences:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-premiere-pro/td-p/...

If that doesn't work, try resetting the Workspaces:
Reset a workspace
Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.
1. Do one of the following:
• Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
• Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.
from here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/workspaces.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try that. Thank you for your guidance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let us know how it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines