• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effet pour masquer les les bords d'une composition

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonsoir, je cherche à combler le trou (bord noir) suite a une stabilisation de mouvement ; en effet l'objet à suivre (la main) est sur le bord de l'écran et du coup avec la stabilisation, je sors parfois du cadre de ma composition comme ci-joint :

Ya t'il un effet sur premiere ou after effect qui permettrais de faire effet miroir/dupliquer/mélanger les pixels pour récréer de la matière ?
Désolé, c'est peut-être confus mais je ne sais pas comment mieux m'exprimer avec mes, connaissances

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nazdr,

Sorry about that. Maybe you need content-aware fill for video, which you can do in After Effects. Do you have access?

Have a look at the tutorial and let me know if that would help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

i tried it's interesting but the result is not good enough.
I i remember cortectly, there is a effect for duplicate pixels that are on the edge of a composition.

bests regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines