• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Either Nest or Convert Subtitle Track to Regular Track?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent hours making subtitles but want to change sequence settings which ends up shrinking the subtitle text, so I want to nest them (it won't let me) so my next move was to convert the track from an un-nestable subtitle track to a regular track but can't see how to do it, any ideas on what I should do? I want to change my sequence settings without affecting my subtitles! 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok, just in case anyone else has this problem I figured out a solution. When the sequence settings are changed (reduced in this case) it will shrink the subtitle text, which is not good, so what you can to is select one subtitle and size it correctly again,a nd then save that as a new style (I shrank the sequence from 1920 width to 1080) so I named the style - Subtitle-1080, and this will appply it to the whole sequence. It only took a minute to do and it's much cleaner than nesting it all and resizing the nested subtitles. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines