el programa de importacion de archivos detecto una incoherencia en la estructura del archivo

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Al exportar mi proyecto, aparece este mensaje

El programa de importación de archivos detecto una incoherencia en la estructura del archivo, se bloqueado lectura y escritura de los metadatos
Ayuda!! Como puedo solucionarlo???
when i try to export my proyect this message appears and i cant do it 
"File importer detected an inconsistency in the file structure of BBO-tour-00001.mp4. Reading and writing this files metadata (XMP) has been disabled."
please can someone help me fix this!!! 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Oh thank you all though i import the Project in a New one with a different name and import first the sequence then the files and it all work out, it took a long while and i had to close every other window in order to let premiere worked perfectly. But the project exported correctly 🙂

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Maria,

My apologies for the issue. We would require some more information to better understand this issue.

• Could you share a screenshot of your export settings as well as your system specifications (OS, OS version, CPU, GPU, RAM)?
  • Are you experiencing this problem with a single file or all of them?
  • Could you share the properties of the file that you’re experiencing this problem with?
  • Please check if you have permission to read or write on the drive you have set your output destination to.
  • Have you tried transcoding the source file to see if that helps?
  • By any chance, is your output storage low on disk space?
  • Also, go to Edit > Preferences > Media and left click on the checkbox next to Write XMP ID files on import and see if that works for you.

Regards,

Ishan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh thank you all though i import the Project in a New one with a different name and import first the sequence then the files and it all work out, it took a long while and i had to close every other window in order to let premiere worked perfectly. But the project exported correctly 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad that your problem is fixed! Please reach out to us for any assistance you may require. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines