• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Emojis in graphics (text) disappear during export

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my project I am using a lot of emojis. They have been entered into text boxes using Graphics function.
When I exported the project to the encoder, the final product was missing all these emojis:

:fountain:👧 :classical_building:️:beer_mug::dog:💀:deciduous_tree: :spider_web:️ :shamrock: 👹:recycling_symbol:

Yet this one did remain in the exported mp4 file ☰

Export setting was same as project - 2560x1440p, 25fps, Progressive, 100 (63% HLG, 51% PQ) 
VBR 2 pass Target 20.00 mbps

Weird thing is when I tried to clip a smaller part of the project to test whether emojis would export under other conditions, they exported fine. But no matter what I did, when I exported the entire project then the emojis disappear. So it must be related to the size of the project (it is over an hour long)

I tried exporting the whole project and then adding the emojis over the top of that exported file to reduce the load, but that didn't work either.

The emojis show in the preview of the export prior to encoding, but during the encoding they are absent in the Output Preview. 

I have spent two whole days trying to fix this and staying up until 1 am two nights in a row waiting on exports to find a fix. It is driving me mad, so please will someone tell me a fix? (besides exporting all the emojis as png files from Photoshop and adding them all to my timeline as that would be a day of work minimum)

Using Premiere pro v. 22.5 and encoder v. 22.5

On a macbook running Monterey with graphics specs:

Radeon Pro 560X 4 GB

Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
Processor = 2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?