• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encoder won't create premiere proxy unless premiere is paused (New issue)

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have had the most recent premiere pro upgrade for a bit, but out of nowhere the ingest proxies I create for my premiere pro projects can only be encoded while premeire is paused. Didn't used to be like this. Better for my workflow if I can have proxies being encoded while editing. 

Lmk if anyone has run into this issue and if they've found a solution.

Thank you!

NIko

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

There's a preference in Premiere that's been around for a few years, perhaps you disabled it in a previous version and just forgot. Go to Premiere Pro > Preferences > Playback  and uncheck the "Pause Media Encoder queue during playback" option. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a preference in Premiere that's been around for a few years, perhaps you disabled it in a previous version and just forgot. Go to Premiere Pro > Preferences > Playback  and uncheck the "Pause Media Encoder queue during playback" option. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome! As a habit, once I get my preferences set up in both AE and PR, I take screenshots of each tab and label them so if I have to trash my preferences I can quickly set things up the way I like them, including this pref.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines