• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

EOS R 4k 24fps ALL-I codec issue with playback

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recorded three video projects with the setting above and playback on the camera showed video with no issues as well as when I inserted the SD card to my computer (running latest windows OS and update) the thumbnails on the SD card still showed the video.
After importing to my external hard drive, the thumbnails showed the white icon with blue play button, but when I attempt to preview the thumbnail or playback using several programs (windows media player, adobe premiere pro, and gopro studio). The error code it populates is stating the "may be corrupt/codec not supported." When I replace the SD card back into my canon EOS R camera, the video footage plays back with no issue.

Is there a plugin/update for Premiere Pro which helps correct this issue? or is there a workaround y'all have found to counter this? Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Ricardo252759679gf0,

Sorry about the issue. Can you let us know the exact codec of your source files? Could you try importing the entire media folder structure from the SD card to an internal drive and importing using Media Browser in Premiere Pro? We're here to help.

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines