• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 0xc0000142

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One day Premiere Pro was working fine on my computer, and then the next day every time I try to open premiere I get the error message 0xc0000142. I tried the solutions that were already posted for this, I tried Controlled Folder Access which did nothing and I used the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool which also did nothing. I also tried reinstalling Creative Cloud but once I uninstalled it, it wouldn't let me reinstall so now I just get error messages every time I try to open/reinstall Creative Cloud.

The only other solution I've heard for this is completely reinstalling Windows 10, but I really don't want to have to reinstall all my data and programs and everything, especially since I'm using OBS to stream on this computer and I won't want to miss any streams while I'm reinstalling everything. Are there any other solutions I could try? I really don't know why I'm getting this problem. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mary,

We're sorry for the experience. We'll look into this for you. To begin, could you share your system info(RAM, GPU, Processor, etc)? 

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines