• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error 24 with bluray object "invalid time", "Code: "24", Note: "duration must be > 0"

Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check error and my settings on Encore trying to make ISO of blu ray.

Encore 1.jpg

Encore Error 2.jpg

[Moved from Premiere Pro to Encore forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might help you

Encore error code 24

Muhannad,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bluray Errors depend on the full error code. There are many Code 24 errors. Yours, "duration must be > 0" does not have a good solution. Muhanned's link is not likely to be useful. Almost all the examples there are for menu issues, and your error is for a timeline.

Here are my notes on your error:

Can be on the menu or on timelines.

No fix. One user fixed by redoing project.

See these threads:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1885989

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1964078

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2058785

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get error only when I exported the project as H264 bluray from premiere. when I export it just as H264 I do not get error.

With H264 Blu ray I tried to just export audio alone redid the project checked if any gap on timeline nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you export as plain H.264 (not H.264 Blu-ray), Encore will retranscode. When you import that file, does it show "Untranscoded" in the BD Transcode Status column?

So there may be something about your export.

I assume you are using the mp3 as audio for the menu? mp3 can cause problems, but I don't think that has anything to do with this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am using Mp3 for the menu. I will try to make ISO file without MP3 for the menu. and update you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worth a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I managed to get the same error, but I'd "saved as" from a previous project. Starting as a "new project" solved the problem.

Hope this helps many who've struggled using this old program that has many attributes unavailable in other software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines