Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

ERROR 4K PRORES RAW PROJECTS ? Macbook Pro M1 MAX

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After doing a few steps in the 4K prores raw project, the program gives an error and I can't process it. The computer I use is macbook pro M1 MAX 64GB Ram model, adobe premiere pro latest version is available. how can i solve this problem?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Fatih Kurut,

Sorry about the issue. Could you share a screenshot of the error? Are you having this issue with all Prores RAW files or only specific ones? When exactly do you see the error? We're here to help. Just need some information.

Thanks,

Ishan

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I get the error after trying to colorize a few Prores Raw files in the project, I am recording Prores Raw with the camera I use, SONY A7S3 and Atamos Ninja V monitor. My images are usually 10 second footage. I request your help on the matter.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the screen recording. Could you mark in and out points and go to Sequence > Render In to Out and let me know if that makes any difference? Also, are you on an Intel or an M1 mac?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines