• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error applying "Cinema Grade" plugin "invalid map <k,t> key"

New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the plugin "Cinema Grade" but it gives me a strange error as soon as I apply it to a timeline.

"invalid map <k,t> key". The clip instantly goes black on the timeline. When I open the plugin however, I can edit its settings within the plugin's own window, but applying to the timeline still shows just a black image.

I'm working with their tech support but so far no solutions. Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to approach this error? My workstation is a fairly fresh install (a week ago) and I'm having no other issues so far. I'm hoping someone here might have a suggestion or may know what this error refers to. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

System:

Premiere Pro 23.4.0 build 56

Windows 10 x64 22H2, build 19045.2965

i9-12900K 128GB RAM

Nvidia RTX 4080, studio driver 531.61

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Thanks for your quick response! Tried 528.24 but had the same response. I did get an update from Cinema Grade saying this software is not working with my video card because it has too much video memory (16GB). I havent heard that before, but they say they're working on it with no ETA for a fix. At this point I'm just getting a refund and may look at this again if/when they address the issue with a fix. Doh 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the 528.24 Studio Driver.
https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/198730/en-us/
Do a Clean Installation (choose Custom).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your quick response! Tried 528.24 but had the same response. I did get an update from Cinema Grade saying this software is not working with my video card because it has too much video memory (16GB). I havent heard that before, but they say they're working on it with no ETA for a fix. At this point I'm just getting a refund and may look at this again if/when they address the issue with a fix. Doh 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines