Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Compiling Movie 1610153882

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this error code 1610153882

Does anyone know what this is, cannot see much online about it. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for the Error Compiling Movie. Could you try some suggestions mentioned here? https://helpx.adobe.com/in/premiere-pro/kb/error-compiling-movie-rendering-or.html

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried the above, apart from unknown error part of deleteing a clip one by one, as it is a known error with the above code. I wondered if I could get an understanding of that error code 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi defaultcrn886dl29i9,

What's the exact version of Premiere Pro you're using? It was known issue in one of the previous releases. If you get the same error in the latest version as well, try changing the renderer to Software Only and export.

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry. As far as the error code goes, I do not have a read on it and I collect them (I know, not that thrilling a hobby). There is no internal database of these error codes that I am aware of, so I'm building one based on customer reports.

Error codes for export may not be as helpful as inspecting where the error is occurring on the Timeline. I would zero in on that area and make adjustments, like substituting footage or applying alternative effets there, as those are the usual suspects. 

You didn't mention much about your system and media, but those can be important in diagnosing the issue as well. Can you provide those, please? Sometimes a Timeline that is overloaded with processes and effects, has a large frame size and/or frame rate, or etc., can cause an export to fail if the computer cannot support those things. That is also a suspect because those error codes usually begin with a "-16..."

Let us know what happens after inspecting the problem area. Give us info if you still need help with a solution.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines