Jul 06, 2016 Jul 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My System:

Windows 7 ultimate 64bit

Premiere CC2015.3

Graphics Adapter Nvidia Geforce GTX 980

All Drivers and apps updated

Exporting large Premiere projects (Duration appx. 1 hour) with Mercury engine activated don't cause any problem in 2K and 4K as well. But after I have replaced my original Mercalli stabilizer effects by Adobe Warp stabilizer I get the following error Information:

Deactivating GPU Support yields excellent results in terribly long time. I am surprised that the error doesn' occur at the  appearance of the first Warp effect but some Warps later.

I found several complaints with respect to "compiling movie error" but none with direct relation to Warp.

Can you help me?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 05, 2016 Aug 05, 2016

Das Problem ist - zumindest für meine Projekte - jetzt gelöst. Seit dem neuesten Update von Premiere CC und Media Encoder tritt der Fehler nicht mehr auf.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 118 Replies 118
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2018 Aug 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT: This ended up failing as well.... So ignore this.

I had this error several times from after effects to media encoder. I rendered it via After effects and gave me a folder error saying my folder path didn't exist. Somehow the system was attempting to grab an old file path - I actually have no idea how it happened. But then I went back to media encoder and changed the file path destination and it totally worked fine.

So my recommendation is to check your folder path - maybe try a different destination. I wonder if this error is just the same error over and over again but the symptoms are completely unique. Error is just a generic failure.

OSX El Capitan 10.11.6

16 GB RAM

NVIDIA 750M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also having this exact problem, nothing here has worked for me. The lack of support from Adobe is a downright disgrace considering this has been an ongoing issue for TWO YEARS, and not once have they given any advice on how to solve it. The software we are paying for is rendered UNUSABLE by this bug, and there is seemingly no recourse for those effected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beyond infuriating. Have a project that worked just fine a few weeks ago. Now i can't get half of the sequences to render out. None of the 'workarounds' fix it. I've tried them all. I have to start from scratch when this happens most times. That's hours upon hours of lost time. Can I send a bill to adobe for lost man hours?

Perhaps instead of adding more garbage features on top of things, just fix your software adobe.

Oh look at that. Another render just failed. Yippy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

L.A.P.
Sorry. It is extremely difficult to troubleshoot this error with no info. Please give us full details of your issue. Hope you have already solved this on your own.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Merek,

Apologies. It is very difficult to fix this error with no info on your system or media . Kindly give us more details of your issue. Hope you have already solved this on your own accord.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2018 Aug 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How the — is this STILL  a SERIOUS widespread problem 2 YEARS LATER!???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

im pissed too!

I bought a new GTX 1080 Ti for 600€ (700 Bucks) and still the same ‚— Problem. Adobe dont put it on the user! Its your Software thats not working....

Mod Note: Please avoid profanity. We have minors reading here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a pain along 2 days about rendering my Animation out.

I searched alot but none of them worked for me.

what I did and did not work for me

1- Turn of GPU rendering : does not work

2- Turn of Lumetri : No it did not help neighter.

I was using tga pictures which is rendered out via 3D Studio Max, I finnaly noticed that one of TGA file between frames broken.

I had to create same frame again with photoshop.

soo whereever you get error, pleease check your files are they safe or not.

sincerely

Hüseyin Durak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aselmh,

All video cards have limits. And users sometimes use obsolete effects. These are common causes which can bite you with this error dialog box no matter how much you spent on your GPU.

It would help to know a little more info next time, so we can solve your issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JazzMac,
Sorry. If you have continuing problems with this, first, check system requirements. Usually, with this warning, editors are demanding too much VRAM from a system with not enough VRAM. Otherwise, it's usually a corrupt effect or render files. 

More info would help us troubleshoot.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2018 Nov 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem, I tried several things but nothing worked (restarted computer, turned off GPU acceleration, etc...)

I wanted to export a project that was using expressions in English but as I usually use After Effects in French, I had to force AE to open in English (adding the file ae_force_english.txt in My Documents folder)... Just because I couldn't be bothered translating all the expressions in my AE project.

I opened AE in French as usual, and took the time to translate all expressions. Now it works, I could export my project in Media Encoder without any problem - I used "Mercury Software only", though. I should try with GPU acceleration to see if it works too.

What I don't understand is that I used to export that very same project with AE in English and I did not encounter any problem. I don't get why now it doesnt work anymore!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get such an error when there is a problem in any image between the images you want to be rendered. During the rendering process, you can see where an error has occurred and check the images at that time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2019 Apr 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

STILL AN ISSUE IN MID 2019.

I finished my film a month ago (spent 4 months making) to be my main portfolio piece applying to jobs. I've been on at least 30+ hours of support calls with roundabout troubleshooting.

In what world are we paying for a professional video editing application where you cannot complete your videos?

Will create a comprehensive guide on how to fix the issue if mine ever gets fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you end up solving this, Alex? Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am continuing to get the error code: 1609629695

I am rendering a 360 video with the plane to sphere effect.  It crashes randomly and does not appear to crash at a specific time code.

Error is:

------------------------------------------------------------

- Encoding Time: 03:56:41

05/27/2019 12:55:06 PM : Encoding Failed

------------------------------------------------------------

Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Accelerated Renderer Error

Unable to produce frame.

Writing with exporter: H.264

Writing to file: \\?\...................Comp 2.mp4

Writing file type: H264

Around timecode: 00;04;42;21 - 00;04;43;00

Rendering at offset: 282.716 seconds

Component: H.264 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1609629695

I'm running

i9-9900K CUP at 3.60GHz  with 64GB ram

SSD Hard Drive containing all project files.

Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 Driver Version 430.86

Comp is H.264 at 4096x2048

Effects used are: Skybox Plane to Sphere

I've tried CUDA, OpenCL, and Software Only.  It continues to crash randomly.

Do I need a new graphics card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Probaby not enough VRAM to cache the frame due to its scale. I recommend more VRAM for your GPU or render out in "Software Only" mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, everything is updated and current.  My machine is only 2 years old and now my whole channel is on hold.  I'm paying for this to work!  PLEASE HELP ME!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever end up solving this one, commonstyle? Hope you did. If so, what did you end up doing, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One Simple Troubleshooting Step Hitting this Common Error

Don't even think about running either Chrome or Spotify while attempting to export. That reduces VRAM, which you often need while exporting. That is, unless you have a GPU with an absurd amount of VRAM - even so....

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines