Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error compiling movie

Engaged ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error Compiling Movie  Unknown Error message.jpg

This error message comes up , I have Cleaned the Media Cache data base but, still the same message.

The Sequence was easily exported to Encore and a Blu-Ray Disc was produced, so that got round the problem and I easily forwarded to You Tube, what am I doing wrong ?

Message was edited by: Bob Dix    / Changed spelling

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob,

I am sorry for this annoying issue. I can see that you have a Dell Precision T5500 with a Nvidia Quadro FX 3800 (thanks for sharing your system's specs under your profile). NVIDIA professional drivers no longer support this GPU (declared EOL).

I would suggest you to try a couple of troubleshooting steps from the document.

How to fix issues that cause errors when rendering or exporting

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Kulpreet Singh,

Yes, well I did get a note to say the Nvidia Driver had stopped working, but, then repaired itself.

Amazing in itself, I just completed a 23 minute production which in the end was perfect.

I must be lucky as the this system has been working without many issues for near 7 years, and nVidia only replaced the drivers 3 months ago.  I also use a Dell Precision M6600 which may be more up to date.

And, yes '

How to fix issues that cause errors when rendering or exporting

I did do all that and Cleaned the cache, perhaps it all worked to fix the issue.

Regards,

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines