• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error compiling

Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premier pro 22 all updates installed, media cache deleted, this is the first time I've had rendering problems, saved and exited, didn't work. going to try a restart. screenshot of error message attached. 

Jeff

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried all suggestions, and it won't render or export, I tried to open some old video projects and I get this media pending, it plays the sound but not the  video, my last video strangely had 30 seconds of sound missing in a one minute clip, one thing i did different in this video that i had not before is i had 16 minutes of un rendered clips before i tried to render. I'm going to try to start over fresh and see if I can render ever clip, but not being able to even open and veiw the video from previous projects has me thinking I have a bigger issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

most likely a corrupted file. or you have an empty frame at the begining of the timeline? or perhaps a transition? investigate whatever you have at the begining of the timeline. your problem is most likely there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Had to do chat with adobe, he changed some editing settings (apple, quicktime) and a bunch of other stuff I couldn't keep up with, it was a corrupted file but I don't know how he fixed it, it was all gopro stuff and I know sometimes my gopro stops and repairs a files but they play, hoping I don't have this issue again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines