Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error downloading Windows export to iPhone

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, hoping someone can help me.

I'm running Premiere Pro v22.1.2 on a Windows laptop (Windows 10 Enterprise v20H2). The file exports fine and can be shared to other users via Google Drive/Teams no problem. However, whenever I try to download the video file onto my iPhone 11 to then post on Instgram, I get an error "This video could not be saved. Please choose a different video". This only happens when exporting from Windows. When I export the same video from my macbook with the same settings, there is no problems. I have tried exporting to other devices and it still doesn't work (so the problem is not my phone/memory). I have attached a screenshot of my export settings for reference.

Hoping someone can shed some light? Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your settings are all incorrect.

You have set everything to interlaced with non square pixels.

Needs to be progessive with a pixel aspect or 1.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recommend reviewing the Instagram video requirements page: https://help.instagram.com/1038071743007909

Be sure to click the "Additional Technnical Details" button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines