• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error During Encore Blu-ray Build

Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting a "device not ready", Code: "3"  error when when attempting to build a Blu-ray Image file to my hard drive.  Encore CS6.   I tried closing all other applications during the build, but the same error occurred.  Error message screenshot attached.   Check project showed no problems.   What's wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like your 'save file' focus is on a disk drive that has no disk in it. Make sure the focus ( location ) of your 'save' function is on the right drive.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don' t say if you are on Windows. If so, try the Win7 compatibility described in Peru bob's link. Let us know if it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, I should have also mentioned Win10,  Pr CC.   I was saving the iso file to an internal hard drive.   I had just created a Blu-ray image file from this project 2 days ago without a problem.    So, on a hunch, I re-booted my computer and En then created the file without a problem.   It seems En performance can be affected by other applications that either may be open at the same time, or had been open previously during the session.    I also get a graphics card kernel exception error if media player is open when En is launched.  Thanks for your feedback  Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Joe, thanks for reporting back. Interesting!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines