• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error exporting and rendering project

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to render or export my project, it loads to about 22% and then says "error compiling movie" i have un installed the app, restarted my pc, updated premiere. I have tried everything and nothing is working

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it happens at the same time code or very close to every time, there is something wrong at that timecode you'll need to fix. Sometimes simply redoing what is happening there works.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i took away everything at the timecode and it still gives me the issue, instead of 25 seconds it will say 27 or 28. im stuck at this point

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an Ae comp involved, or the invert effect?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much space is left on your target drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and occasionally a sequence can get corrupted.  Create a new sequence with the same settings,  go back to the problematic sequence and select all and copy and then paste in the new sequence.  

It also could be something dodgy in your sources or plug-ins so please tell us your source properties and sequence settings and any plug-ins you've used...   and can't hurt to tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.  

And by any chance are any of your sources from a smartphone or from a screen recording?  If so, the issue may be sources with a variable frame rate which can cause intermittent and unpredictable problems.  Here's how to diagnose and fix the issue

use mediainfo to determine whether your source is variable or constant frame rate
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
if it's variable use handbrake to convert to constant frame rate setting the quality slider in the video panel to maximum
https://handbrake.fr
and here's a tutorial on how to use handbrake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines