• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error filtro Raw

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Falta filtro de vídeo: Blackmagic RAW" es el error que me salta al abrir mi proyecto de premiere, una vez abierto no me deja ver mis vídeos en RAW, mi versión de premiere es la 2021 la más reciente y trabajo desde un Mac desde el cual si puedo ver archivos RAW ¿Me podríais ayudar?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PrPro does not have any native capability to work with BRAW from BlackMagic cameras.

So you do one of two things ...

1) Go to the BlackMagic site, and download their BRAW plugin. Install that and PrPro can now work with BRAW files. From personal experience and that of others here, the freebie plugin from BM is worth about what you pay for it ... zilch. I had constant troubles with it. As do others.

The other option is door 2 ...

2) Go to the Autokroma website, and download their BRAW Studio plugin. It does cost a relatively small amount ... a tiny amount compared to my RedGiant Universe payments! ... but it simply, always WORKS. And it has more options like presets that are not available in the BM freebie.

Plus Autokroma provides more support via their own site and here on using BRAW ... including fixing issues with the BM plugin ... than BM does.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola lo que tienes que hacer es usar el Plugin BRaw de BlackMagic ya que de forma ntiva no es un codec de Premiere.
Creo que tiene un costo minimo (US$1) pero no te podria confirmar ese dati,
en Todo caso busca en la webde BlackMagic

Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no charge whatever for the BlackMagic BRAW plugin, it is free. Period.

Go to their site, Support, and Downloads ... search for it.

The Autokroma one is better but free is still free of course.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines