• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error in premiere, constantly crashing 2023

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My premiere has been crashing a lot recently, for more than a week crashing all the time regardless of the project, amount of files or anything else, when I disable "CUDA" it stops crashing, but it is extremely slow and unfeasible to use

TOPICS
Crash , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've been having the same issue, i can barely work for more than a minute before it crashes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

exactly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andre,

Thanks for the message. You say you're crashing, but what kind of system do you have? Does it have an NVIDIA GPU? If so, please try rolling back to the 517.40 drivers. It has worked for others. If not, what kind of media is it? Hope we can help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines