• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error On Premiere Pro Start Up

Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had Premiere pro for quite some time now that I use for editing YouTube videos, recently the program simply stopped opening. Every time I click on the application in my start menu (Windows 10, 64bit) I get an Application Error stating that "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)". Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, including the app itself as well as the entire adobe creative cloud app. Premiere simply will not start at all from the creative cloud, no error message from the cloud just no response from clicking the start button. Would really appreciate some help regarding this issue as I would really like to get back to editing as soon as possible. 

Regards.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Hi there!

Sorry for the trouble. We can get this checked. This could be related to Microsoft C++ files. Can you try some steps mentioned here? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads-2647da03-1eea-4433-9aff-95f26a218cc0

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Thanks again for the help, as it would turn out going through all the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables Applications, hitting the modify button and repairing each individual application eventually solved the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for the trouble. We can get this checked. This could be related to Microsoft C++ files. Can you try some steps mentioned here? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads-2647da03-1eea-4433...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey again,

Thanks for your response. I have followed the steps and attempted to repair and reinstall the "vc_redist.x86.exe" file as mentioned on the link given, unfortunately I am still receiving the same error when I try to launch the program. Interestingly enough launching other adobe programs such as photoshop yields a complete correct boot, it's just Premiere which is having the problem. I did some research on common fixes for this problem including reinstalling specific .dll files which have also proved fruitless as I am still receiving the same error. Any more help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again for the help, as it would turn out going through all the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables Applications, hitting the modify button and repairing each individual application eventually solved the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines