• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error receiving synchronous frame - when using colour match in lumetri colour.

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to synch up colour from different video channels. It usually works fine but for whatever reason I'm getting the error message: Error receiving synchronous frame. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry for the issue. Can you let us know your system details (OS, CPU, RAM, GPU)? When exactly are you getting this error in editing?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kartika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem as the original poster. I get the error, right as I click "Apply match" once I have selected the reference frame. After, the button is stuck at "Analyzing". I have tried with multiple video clips and the problem exists.

CPU: i5-7500 CPU @ 3.40GHz

RAM: 8GB

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050Ti

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and please tell us your source properties and sequence settings.  by any chance, are any of your sources from a smartphone or screen recording?  If so, the issue may be clips with variable frame rates.  Here's the shpiel.  Please let us know if this works...

use mediainfo to determine whether your source is variable or constant frame rate

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

if it's variable use handbrake to convert to constant frame rate

https://handbrake.fr
and here's a tutorial on how to use handbrake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally solved it! 

You need to NEST each clip before applying the color match. This will stop the infinite "analyzing " and you can actually apply the color match.

Def a bug in the software. It has something to do with the program unable to find the start and end points of the clips. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm getting the same error. i'm on premiere 2022. i nested my sequence like one user suggested and that did not solve the issue. ive attached my sequence settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You got any answers yet bro? Im in desperate need for the answer to this situation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines