• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error when Adding Ingest Preset - Preset Mismatch - Match Source is set

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to create QT proxies with a LUT in Premiere 2023. Click on footage>Proxy>Create Proxies. When Adding an Ingest Preset, I keep getting the warning:

"The selected preset has Match Source set for frame size and frame rate, which is not permitted for proxy generation. Please use a preset that transcodes to a frame size or frame rate that is not set to Match Source."

I created an Encoding Preset, then used that to create an Ingest Preset. Match Source was NOT selected for any parameters. I tried again creating new Encoding and Ingest presets but to no avail. Any tips would be appreciated!

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe,  I am having this identicalissue when trying to create a vertical quicktime proxy ingest preset.   "match source" is NOT Selected, nor are any of the frame rate , or boxes below.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Remove the LUT from the original media and recreate the Proxy. What will happen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no "LUT" on the orignal media.  This all reverts back to premiere pro crunching vertical proxies.  SO going around that issue trying to create an ingest preset, encountering another issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2023 Aug 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Double Check that you have the correct preset selected in 'Ingest Preset Settings' window.

I had this same issue, took me 20 minutes to figure it out.
this is what I was doing wrong.

in Media Encoder -- when I right click on a preset and select Create Ingest Preset...
it DOES NOT mean you are creating an ingest preset with that .epr preset.

you will still need to SELECT the preset in the 'Ingest Preset Settings' window.  This is why the error keeps coming up. It's actually using a different preset that does have 'match settings' selected. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines