• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Errors while exporting OMF (failure 116 and 80)

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I have exported OMFs for 10 episodes of 3 minutes for my sound mixer, but it seems like the 1st, 9th and 10th episodes are "corrupted".

When I look at the LOG, I can see :

OMF_FAILURE 116 (clip 222)

OMF_FAILURE 80 (clip 838846270)

And it's the same for those 3 exports. Did someone had the same issue ?

Thank you !

Max

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2017 Dec 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's another thread that discusses this issue that may be helpful to you:

OMF_Failiure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2017 Dec 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you but it doesn't help me.

I tried to do multiple exports while erasing different clips to see which one had an issue. Looks like it's not a particular file or effect because the code error changes depending of which part is exported.

I found nothing on internet, rebooted my computer twice. I'm waiting on Monday to call the Adobe support line.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've resolved this problem by Flattening Audio Clips in the sequence.

To do this turn on Multicam then right click the audio clips and choose Flatten.

Save and Export OMF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just had the same problem and Im a bit lost... Could you fix it? 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it helps anyone else, I solved this issue by removing the only "adaptive" audio track that was on my timeline, and instead placed the audio from that track in to a "standard" track, identical to the rest of the tracks on the timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm facing the same exact issue. OMF failures 116 and 80, whenever I export an OMF from Premiere. 

Any tips on how to resolve this? 

The reel I'm trying to export is around 16 minutes in length.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there...
My project was longer, like an hour or so... and I had to separate it in
three parts of 20 minutes each and then stick three exportations into one
final video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I've also split the project into smaller parts for ease of export to no avail unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are all your audio tracks the same type? Switching them so they were all "standard" type resolved this issue for me once. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, they are all wav files. I've also removed any L shaped audio cuts and crossfades. Same thing.

A couple of days ago I exported a 16bit OMF of the same reel and it was fine. No failure messages. It's only when I went for 24bit did I start seeing the error reports. I have very little information when it comes to sound but there must be a corelation there. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

Just read the Problem today because it's the first time I actually have it. But - it's solved. Very simple...

OMF has a Data-safe-limit of 2GB - if your OMF is bigger than 2GB than you will have that problem... In your OMF settings you can choose the option "embed audio" or "embed audio seperatly" - you have to choose the second one - Premiere will collect all of you're Audiofiles in a seperate Folder. And a seperate OMF. Done. Hope that will work for you guys either.

Best

Tibor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Tibor, it worked for me, removed the 'Failure 116' and 'Failure 80' error message. And my OMF was more than 2GB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines