• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphics and Auto Reframe Sequence

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a new HD timeline template and put my own created essential graphics (.mogrt) in it.

I'm looking for the best way to resize every segment in the timeline, how can I proccess this. So from 16:9 to 1:1 or 9:16.

At the moment, when I do an "auto reframe sequenz" process the essential graphics are not beeing rezise. Is there a reason for that?

So I have to rewrite all Graphics essentials in the new sequence, which is very inconvinient and time consuming.

Caption is beeing resized, so it works fine there.

Do I have to set my mogrt file in a special way in AE so that they are rezised in Premiere Pro 22?

Im using premiere pro 22 on a Mac.

Thanks for the help

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nico36630652,

Have you tried the steps mentioned in this article & checked if it's working properly?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Link you send me is not what I was looking for @Sumeet Kumar Choubey but thanks you anyway!

If someone wants to know what I did, here we go.

My goal was to create a custumable morgt file from After Effects for Premiere Pro with just the setting that the user need to change not more options. And this should automaticly change to the correct aspect ratio for a rezise in 4:5 1:1 and 9:16. The Aspect ratio is based on a HD 1920x1080 16:9 Timeline.

So In AE I createtd for example a Titel in HD, made a null Object with three checkbox effect, 4:5, 1:1 and 9:16, if one of this is checkt then it resize the Titel to the correct aspect ration.

The point of this ist, that the operator do not need to retype all title and lower thirds but only need to tick the right aspect ration in the grafic settings. 

So I do hope this help someone here 🙂

Have fun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Really smart, nico. Good job. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines