Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Essential Graphics Are Not Loading Properly

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My essential graphics in Premiere Pro are not loading properly. I have After Effects also installed so that shouldn't be an issue, and I can drag them into my timeline in Premiere Pro, but the colours never show as they should. The background is meant to be white as shown in the image below, but instead it's black with the missing details that it should have, even though the main colour has been selected to be white. The graphic still functions as expected but just with the main background image/colour completely incorrect, the other colours are fine and can be changed accordingly. Please help.

default5yzuxgclgmj1_2-1635158982623.png

default5yzuxgclgmj1_3-1635158996634.png

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card.  And make sure you have the versions of premiere and AE match...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Windows 10 64-bit

Premiere and AE 2021

16GB RAM

AMD Radeon R5 M435

All other parts of Premiere/AE work absolutely fine, it's literally just this one set of graphics.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines