Essential Graphics BUG

Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if i'm the only one experiencing this but I've been trying to get a response from Adobe about it.

No one seems to want to answer it. Here's what i posted in the User Voiuce forums. If anyone here has any tips or fixes for this, I am all ears! Thank you!

"Basically anytime I use an essential graphics effect or text. Or basically any sort of Graphic, it does this. Sometimes it freezes this way and the playback doesn't work. So I have to quit premiere by Force Quitting it.

Also This screen recording I did for my last bug report.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w82V57RkuEs

The aspect ratio flickers. It happens in both 16x9 and 9x16. Basically any aspect ratio. Again this happen every single time. It's 100% repeatable."

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's know the version of Premiere Pro and OS. It works fine for me in version 22.5.0 on macOS 12.4 M1 Pro. 

Try the following project setting - 

Go to File > Project settings > General > Video Rendering & PlayBack > Change to mercury playback engine Software only.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Macbook Pro with the M1 Max 64GB so it doesn't allow you to change the render engine.

I'm also updated to the most recent everything. This has been an issue since i had my 2017 iMac. Which is why im wondering why im specifically havung this problem. When you change the text or use MOGRTS, doesn't the screen flciker with every change? It's not something that happens randomly. It is 100% repeatable in any and every project.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never faced this issue in the premiere pro. Do you have any external screens connected? Maybe that is causing the issue.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it's just my Macbook Pro.

I don't have any crazy plugins or anything. It's hoenstly a barebones installation of Premiere.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using a specific Mogrt that you have downloaded, it might be corrupted.

@Carlos Ziade can give some inputs

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's the built in Text tool in Premiere. I'm not using any add-ons or Mogrts. It just happens when i type anything out.

It's a clean install of Premiere. And it happened on both my Intel and Apple silicon computers.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines