• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphics Can't Change Stroke Color

Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. I'm running PP 15.4.1 and running into what I think might be a bug. I've created an ellipse graphic layer using the ellipse tool. I want to add a stroke and change the color. I check the stroke checkbox and click on the color box which opens the color picker popup. When I type in a hex value or select a color with the picker and hit OK my shape which was highlighted in the essential graphics edit window is deselected and nothing happens to the ellipse.

Any thoughts?

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Follow up.

I just realized my color picker window was on my second monitor. When I move it to the same monitor as my UI workspace the color change issue is resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow up.

I just realized my color picker window was on my second monitor. When I move it to the same monitor as my UI workspace the color change issue is resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for updating the thread, Thomas.

Feel free to reach out if there are any other questions.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines