Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphics Causing Clips to Stagger

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm extremely new to Premiere Pro and currently working on my first project. I installed a bundle of Graphic overlays and fonts but when I insert them into the track or when I overlay them onto video footage they run very slowly and cause exisiting video clips to stagger. I have set everything to the same frame rate but this has not resolved the issue. I'd appreciate any guidance.

Many Thanks

Litz

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Freeze or hang , How to , Import , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, es muy comun que pensemos que los graficos son muy ligeros y podemos usarlos en cualaquier maquina.
Muchos de ellos son proyectos muy complejos de AFter Effects y por ende necesitan de maquinas potenetes para cargarlos, de lo contrario no carga el mograph, no exporta, no es posible modifcarlo facilmente.
La prgunta que te debes hacer o comentarnos es lo siguiente: Cuales son los recursos de tu maquina

Salu2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Harold's right. Some graphics/mogrts can have quite "heavy" effects involved. And if so, can stagger most machines. You may need to render those sections of the timeline to get good playback.

Where did you get the mogrts, and what all do they do?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines