Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphics font slider

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I inherited a project and have encountered something I've never seen in the Essential Graphics panel. There is a slider of 8 fonts that are available to me and none of them are working quite like they are meant to be. I've looked all over for where these fonts are set and I've searched how to replace the options without any success. I'm assuming these text layers were built in an older version of PPro. Can anybody help?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That mogrt was created in AfterEffects, and supposedly by using the slider you choose which font is being used. You would need to have all those fonts in your system and recognized by the CC Desktop app of course.

A mogrt like that can be 'opened' in Ae, and you can see and modify anything about it there. Including fix issues if there are any.

Adobe bought out Jarle Leirpoll's ebook Making Mogrts to put it online for all users. And it is a great resource for getting started making and modifying mogrts like this one. Easy to read, and you should quickly be able to figure out how to mod that mogrt to anything you need in Ae.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines