Essential Graphics Questions

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm finally giving up on Legacy Titles, and I'm running into a few roadblocks I'd love some help with. I appreciate the fact that there are many new integrations with the new tool, and many more capabilities. But the fact that it does more doesn't mean they implimented it well.

I need a simple text field, to which I can apply motion myself, quickly like I used to be able to. I don't want to spend hours watching tutorials teaching me all the things I'll never do with the tool, just to get those questions answered. I don't have that kind of time. I'd appreciate it if I can get answers to them here:

1 - I only see animated templates in the Essential Graphics library, meaning I have to find one that's close and take the time to strip away the animations. Is there one that's just a line of text in the center of the screen that I can manipulate myself?

2 - The title tool seems to impose a Title Safe that I can't get around. I'm not broadcasting to a 1950s television - I need to place the text anywhere I want. Right now if I get too close to the edge, the text starts to vanish. How do I get around this?

Thanks,
Aaron

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this duplicate post. Thanks!

Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines