• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Essential Graphics won't save my changes

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a two column credit roll that I inherited from another editor.  I need to add a name.  I go to Essential Graphics, add the name and hit return.  It adds the name on the same line as another name, so I go back and hit return again to put it on a separate line. Nothing happens. It won't make the change.  I tried deleting the whole section of 7 names grouped in one red box and replacing them with the list from my word document. That works, but they're double spaced. I go into the box and delete the extra spaces and nothing happens.

I haven't used Essential Graphics much but this should be such a simple change to make.  Anybody have an idea as to why it won't save my changes?  I'm in version 22.5.0.  

I'm trying to get this out the door to the clinet tonight and it's driving me crazy!!!

Thanks!

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My first thought, and I could easily be wrong because I'm no looking at your graphic and EGP layer stack ... if this is a two-column credit roll, that perhaps the two columns have separate "text boxes" in the layer stack ... and you're not actually on the correct text box.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines